Sunday, March 16, 2014

Advertising stint

I was told that my writing is gaining in popularity and some of the fancy advertising companies would like to put their banners on my site... but I guess I am slightly weak at the marketing front and they wanted to advertise some adult sites here... But erotic paintings of women in disheveled saris, half sleeve-blouses and their hair open, and those Greek heroes trembling in their fear of what the Faith would bring them appeal to me much more than some gym exercises advertised by those websites... Anyways... I never planned any career in advertising, but still they asked for a line... but the only one I could come up with was:
Thank you O Lord for hearing devices and cat food for they save the earth from deaf bus drivers and hungry cats.
I don't think they were satisfied with my creative side. Shame.