Monday, April 21, 2014

the lost order of things

I lost myself
somewhere in between the sliding doors of the metro train
and the open window of the bus
the heart of the forest girl hit the wall of oblivion
with thoughts galloping like black horses
following the words and photographs of the speedy city at 2 PM on a Summer day.
Was it a plan of fortune
Or unfortunate turn of events that
made me stand with my eyes closed and the hand extended in the middle of the crossroads?
A tree with tired branches and brownish leaves of a thirty and five springs of greyish hair
that lost touch with the landscape and begged for directions lost in the traffic of events.
Dear God... Please come and find me for I lost myself
somewhere in between the sliding doors of my own mind
and the open window of other hands around me,
find me so that the horses could graze again on the plains surrounding the green land of the forest.