Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The lost words

I lost some words. I don't remember if it was me who let them go, or was it the words that wanted to run away from me. 
Little "I love you" run away from my blue skirt, but it stood in front of a huge old mirror with a wooden frame and suddenly got scared of its own distorted face which read "I hate you".
So "i love you" run away and hid behind it's mother. Other words tried to run away too, they wanted to be a string of pearls that I write on the keyboard but the dyslectic writer mixed them up a bit: Do you stillll memberre how the green taste apple????
Other words got stuck in my mouth when i was to shout them loud so that a child of the desert could hear them properly, but they refused to leave when the time was needed... They are sitting now somewhere in the company of grapes and green apples. Laughing like mad children, while I search for them sweeping under my new bed.
The words that are lost..... will they ever be found???